Winter Break Ski Camp is for kids ready to explore more of the mountain! Once the groups are formed on the first day they will ski with the same coach for consistency during each session.
There are two sessions available and each session includes four consecutive days of coaching and activities, NASTAR use and gear check.
Winter Break Ski Camp is a non-competitive option that will take your child on all-mountain adventures as well as introducing them to the Terrain Park, and off-groomed freeriding, as appropriate to their skill level. Other activities like treasure hunts and patrol visits may also be mixed in. Get some buddies together or come meet new friends on the mountain this winter break!
Winter Break Ski Camp isn’t for first timers; kids need to be comfortable turning and stopping on Musical Chairs (easy green terrain), able to get up on their own after a fall, and know how to ride the chairlift. We will pair kids 6 & younger with a competent adult rider on the chair, not with other kids or by themselves.
Sessions are available December 21st -24th & December 28th – 31st, Each session ends on an Eve, either Christmas or New Years.
- 9:30 – 3:00 with a supervised lunch (meal is not included)
- $175 (includes NASTAR and gear check)
- Add lift tickets for $100/session
- Ages 5-12
- Groups will be divided by age & ability, the 5-6 year olds won’t be skiing with the 11-12 year old kids.
- No purchase or price deadline
- Not available to purchase online, call or email us.